View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

You will need to look in Darwin for water frontage.

Talking about the other stuff though, I am currently pricing a shed 12x16, I think I will go with the "portal" style as opposed to Aussie Mikes Barn, it comes in cheaper to purchase, cheaper to errect and much cheaper on slab (less footings) and there are no poles in the middle.
Also just priced a 4.2 tonne gantry style hoist from Radium $3500 landed on my doorstep in Alice.
The house is 5 bedrooms, no helipad but plenty of room for 1, also no pool (had 1 at last house and never used it), but the property used to be a Yabbie farm many years ago, apparently it failed because all the yabbies walked accross the road and moved into the swamp. Go figure

So you can buy my place if ya like.
$750,000.00 and I will even throw in the tractor.

Sweeping views of mountain ranges, 7 acres of land, fully fenced, horse stables included.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.

Last edited by boxhead; 06-08-2010 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: Dislexic fingers cant spell THE