View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 10:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: csx4163 full comp alu. body
Not Ranked     

Weekend Warrior is out of business now, but if you look you can find a used one. I have friends that haul 4 place sand cars that weight 2900 to 3200 lbs in them. The floor of toy haulers are higher than trailers would suggest you check out first and see slope of door. Also toy haulers list weight of stripped trailer, you must subtract weight of generator, extras beds, tv and so on from gross weight. Kind of misleading if you ask me. The real weight of trailer as equipped is listed on trailer tag inside. My friends leave water out of tank until close to camp spot so they are not over gross limit. Cobra does not weight as much as big sand car. Weekend warrior made a wide body that was real popular, did not have to remove rear tires from sand car.( Buckshot racing ) web site, has pictures of trailers. I will use Featherlight stacker next trip to glamis sand dunes, it will hold sand car and rest of toys, 3 quads, golf cart. I will weight at scales before I fill 100 gal gas tank and 100 gal water tank, I might be overloaded. Gross weight limit is on trailer tag so you can check.