View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2234 Diamond Edition, Roush 427R
Not Ranked     

Hi Thomas!

Not absolutely sure but thought Contemporary is long in the business too and have seen top quality Contemporarys - i am sure that someone will be around which knows more about it then me.
The other way is to buy a Cobra in Germany which is a member of the EU too. You will have a 1965 title (even for a newer car) ...one of the advantages if you buy in the EU...German 1965 is Norway 1965. With a 1965 title from the states you will have lots of problems and a high risk to get a title finally in Norway. Of course if you buy a Superformance, ERA or Backdraft in the EU you will be a lot above USD 40.000...with a FFR from the EU it should be possible to be in that range. In UK you will find lots of Cobras (Pilgrim, RAM, Gardner Douglas....) and these cars should be at your budget. It depends what you are searching for...of course you can not compare a Pilgrim to a Superformace, ERA or so.

Peter

PS: was in the same situation last year and have found my way..if you want something really bad you will get it
PSPS: hope next year the pikes in Norway will bite better then this year :-)