Old 01-22-2011, 09:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     
Default Kirkham Motorsports University Bronze Coupe Fender

Hey Guys,

We had a customer who asked if we could make a Coupe from bronze. So, we started with a fender.

We have sold so many cars (and attic parts ) lately we had to hire 3 new people. My wife is also coming down to help as well. I lured her in with the new gym

With the new help around here I have been freed up to do some things I have long been wanting to do. Glenn Reynolds of www.instapundit.com (a site I think you guys would really like) and author of Army of Davids inspired us to start Kirkham University to show the world how we make things. We hope our metal forming and machining knowledge may be of interest and use to others. Many people freely gave of their time to us over the years to help us continually make better products. Now, we want to return the many favors we have received from so many kind people.

Here is some more Kirkham Motorsports University on YouTube--CNC Machining, Metal Forming, and Advanced Manufacturing Techniques.

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions.

David

"Fear is the thief of dreams."

Last edited by David Kirkham; 01-24-2011 at 09:19 PM..