Old 03-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     
Default No bladder problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_ACC View Post
Remember that when you drop the hammer and do 0-100-0 and her bladder meets her backbone and she Peeez her pants that may be the last ride you get. or not.....dependz
Rich, this is from Mark Husar in the "latest recognition" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Husar View Post
One of the wife's friends from high school came over for a social visit. She was all done up, hair was perfect and was dressed to kill in a sheer dress and heels. When we were done with dinner and enjoying an adult beverage, the conversation naturally turned to cars. We went out to the garage to give the beast the once-over and she just couldn't contain herself. She had to have a ride in the "English sports car". Wellll, how could I refuse?
She somehow managed to keep her ladylike composure as she seated herself into the cockpit and off we went. As we hit the onramp of the freeway I really held back on the throttle until we motored up to around 65mph. Her hair was just dancing in the wind and she was trying to somehow contain it from blowing everywhere. Now you have to picture this...
Both of her hand are busy trying to hold her hair down when the wind rips thru the cockpit and opens her blouse to everyone's view. And quite a view it was!! As she tried to pull her elbows in to partially cover her breasts, I saw, and my opportunity and took advantage of her plight. I downshifted to third, dumped the clutch and hit at least a hundred in just a wink and kiss!! She tried to keep everything in order but the sheer dress was caught in the powerful swirl and flew up and around her shoulders for a good 15 seconds.
What a beautiful sight!!Long, long legs and pink G-string with the dress held in place by the lap belt.
When we got back to the house, she remarked to me," That was absolutely the best autoforeplay I have ever had."
We talk often and she is always asking for another ride in the Cobra!!
I love that story! Tinman, if you read this, any updates on this story?

Steve