View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 05:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

One other thing, this site should not be one to read about bashing our beloved Harley Davidson motorcycles.My last two Harleys were meticulasly hand built to be the quickest V-Twins I will ever own.One is sporting a 2050cc Evo, the other a 2550cc TwinCam,both of these bikes will go by most all others on the streets,but that was not why I built them.Been building and riding Harleys since 62,never wanted to own any other brand.No amount of touting the over the pond bikes will ever make me want one.The same goes for my hand built Cobra,it to is a car I have lusted for all my adult life.No other vehicles stir the soul like these two incredible examples of pure Americana.
Those of you that feel the need to tell us how much faster,better engineered,whatever else you want to call them,save your breath an aweful lot of us could care less.No matter who ever ends up looking at the others taillights,park the different vehicles in a parking lot and see whose gets the most attention.Honestly that doesnt matter to me.
Lastly I still enjoy the newest technology even with a caveman mentality,