View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHart View Post
Oh boy, seems like many of you guys are dyed in the wool comedians. You know, I was being serious here and thanks to the ones who took my post in that light. First, I won't be switching to EFI or installing a cat even though I agree doing so would probably solve the problem. Second, I just wanted to see if there was anything I could add to the fuel to try and reduce the residual smell on my clothes after a long drive. Tuning, etc. hasn't seemed to eliminate that undesirable effect much and those of female persuasion don't share my opinion that exhaust actually smells good.

About Castrol R 2-stroke oil, I'm not sure what to expect inside the combustion chambers of my motor if I added that stuff to the fuel. Anyone know for sure? Beans??? I already tried that and the result actually did smell better than the car exhaust. Lastly, racing fuel is out of the question, I have no idea where to find E-85, and C-14? That was a joke, right? I will check out the fragrances at Summit. Maybe that will calm the powers that be.

Again, thanks to those who took my post seriously. I forgive those who didn't. Just too hard to resist, I know.
You are riding in an open car that does not have cat's on it. No matter what you do you will smell after a day of riding in the car. It's no different than riding a motorcycle. At the end of the day you smell.