View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Wow, what a weekend.
Nothing was ever going to top yesterday, it was such an unbelievable sight watching and hearing so many angry Cobra's (& Daytona).
I have plenty ofsecent pics I will post when back in Australia, so here come some more iPhone pics, no order again, but I will try and add a description.

One of the stalls was a fella selling pictures and a book containing some of his images, he would also add a quick sketch of whatever car you wanted on the inside cover, well I had a picture of my cobra in my phone, so he sketched that one for me.
Here is his book.

Here is the picture he copied.

And here is his 5 minute sketch.

So know I have my own little momento from the weekend.

I had always wanted to get a leather flying cap and goggles, but needing prescription glasses always thought I would need to get contact lenses, well I found this company who sells the goggles with room to have prescription lenses fitted inside, so when I get home, the aero screen will go back in for a while.

Thi was for sale, has a seat inside so you can sit in there and drive it around, electric drive motor.

Some planes.

This w a sight to cherish, Lancaster bomber flanked by a pair of Spitfires.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.