View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 09:22 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I didn't realize a thread already existed with a similar question as mine.

First being in a family that have owned original Cobras(including anything with a "Cobra" in the title or a cobra engine) I really never "looked down" on whatever word you choose to use...replica, kit, copy kat...if it has four wheels and drives and you enjoy it that is all that matters.

Maybe I should sign up on the SAAC website because there I'm guessing are owners of 1960's Cobras. I'm still annoyed at Kopec for turning me away at his home when trying to get convention info almost 30 years ago. Yes it was his house SAAC headquarters at the time and told me I had the wrong address. That with a '65 R GT350 in the garage. I still owe him an arse kicking.

I can drive a multitude of automobiles and never get asked the question of original unless I'm driving a Cobra. I drove a Pegaso the other weekend to Naples to visit the museum and not many knew what it was, but I didn't get asked is it original.

Someone made a good point about owning an AC, I'm going to ask my brother he owns a '60 AC Ace Bristol.