View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX6363
Not Ranked     

Mark, I’ve searched images thought the net but never found something I’d want to use.
Tommy, it seems that you and I are on the same wave length. Don’t care for the millionaires garage and I’ll pass on the impromptu decorations. I’ve seen several garages that have stuff all around and most of them can actually tell a story behind each item but its not what I want for this garage. Speaking of murals, I found a few on garagescenes.com and fordimages.com:
Fordimages.com - Shelby Roadsters : Posters and Framed Art Prints Available
GarageScenes.com
GarageScenes.com
Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Rick, I really need the workbench space but I will use cabinets in the attached garage.

LodiWino, I installed LED lights under the kitchen cabinets and like them so much, I will eventually install LEDs under the cabinets. I have plenty of receptacles along the wall to tap into for power. I didn’t mention this earlier, but kitchen sink will be dual purpose; one side will be used as a parts washer and the other side for water.

Patrick, I never thought of using a track as a trolley for lighting, but we’ve installed a receptacle in the ceiling just in case the garage door opener was mounted in the center of the ceiling and also to have a pull down light (or electrical cord). I had planned on placing an electrical outlet in the center of the garage floor, but would have been a PITA to install. As far as an air compressor, I’ve run 220v into the closet on the other side of the wall flanking the stairs. I wanted to run an airline behind the wall, but didn’t take care of it before the sheet rock was installed. Eventually I’ll run an airline under the steps and down the left wall with the outlet near the garage door so air will be available inside or outside.