View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX6363
Not Ranked     

Pete, before I went to Afghanistan I had a decent three car garage but my wife down-sized before I got home so the detached garage was part of the “deal”. She’s been pretty good about the whole deal so I do hope it turns out nicer than your house!

Lippy, one of our fellow CC members, Dwight, talked me into installing 5 or 6 T-5 lights in the garage so I hope the space station can see my garage when the lights are on. Never have considered Griots floor paint but will look into it. Can you elaborate more about the quartz finish and the Metro shelves?

Dan, the garage 18x8 door is R-12 with a metal liner. I’ve been in garages during the winter w/out any insulation and almost froze to death……..no repeats!

MJJ, that is a hell of a beer fridge…..a double wide??? Also like the cabinets and the pair of Cobras! I have a split HVAC unit and have run the electrical for it, but it won’t be installed until the spring. BTW, I already have a fridge but it’s about ¼ the size of yours.

Changing gears, the initial plan was to make the upstairs a storage area but realized the potential was too much to pass up so it has evolved into a tv/media room. More on that later.
View from stairs to front (TV will go into left corner in front of access panel)

View from front to stairs

Last edited by GT350Mike; 09-07-2013 at 09:14 PM..