View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well here are a few suggestions from reading briefly the thread. I wouldn't go crazy at this point with a theme, you will get there. I would paint in neutral tone. I would be more concerned with the built ins. This is coming from a car guy that has the money to do it all and doesn't. I would be intersted in having power available without the long cords(codes are different all over), have hot and cold water tap available to wash cars outside in the winter( not a big cost when planning from the beginning and washing a car in Connecticut in the winter is a pleasure), possible heat/air for your area if you are doing builds or spend a lot of time in your garage, possible drains if not too late.

As far as decorating I would go with pics that have have taken over time and car(s) you have owned, or anything from meets,races and "stuff" you have collected. If you want the ford colors go ahead and fill up the garage as you go along. Use the things you have come across that you admired or liked as ideas it will come together as time goes.

As stated I would concentrate on the hardware first or built-ins first. Others have mentioned good hardware and I did not repeat those.