View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX6363
Not Ranked     

I had thought about mounting recessed lights into the concrete until I saw the cost so I punted.....I really like your suggestion of mounting LEDs mounted under the lift but the cost may slow that acquisition down to a snail's crawl.
I agree with The Nut.....you can never have too many outlets. I've also run 220 for the lift, compressor (in the closet) and a welder.

I'm limited on the plumbing side (sink only) because it was sewer line is uphill and in front of the house so spending about $5k just to have a toilet didn't make the cut.

As far as the bugs/spiders are concerned, I have two words.....chemical warfare! Rats and mice are not a huge problem now compared to when we lived on the outer edge of the city limits. During the winter, the rodents would come out of the fields/woods and homestead inside the garage (and house). Needless to say, we kept the pest control guys busy.

One other thing I planned and execute was the installation of two concrete anchor pots. I doubt I'll need them for a while but when I do, the anchor pots will be ready!

More to follow!