View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
I’m surprised the Garage Journal didn’t quench your thirst. Your initial plans sound great. Look forward to reports on your progress. Pick the layout concepts and adjust the motif to suit your theme.

A quick shot of my garage. Never good enough...always a work in progress.
Anyone would be happy with a garage like that. Sort of reminds me over the years that I fill up my garages with stuff no matter the size it gets filled.

I mentioned a tap for hot and cold water but didn't explain. Just a simple floor faucet and basin with a simple mixing valve to control the water temperature in the winter. Just hook up a hose and your good for the cold winters.

Also was mentioned garage doors. This probably won't help but my Malibu home's garage doors match the doors that open the house to the ocean and mountain breezes. Sort of like a Hawaiian doors/windows that slide to both sides and open the rooms to the outside. This mechanism was applied to the garage so the "doors" all slide to the side into the walls to be stored. Everything is open no dividers to hit as you pull out. You can park anything in there practically.