View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 04:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I can't take credit for the video. One of our other club members (also part of Rotary) put this together and it is a credit to his efforts.

IT was a very nice day albeit with a couple of sprinkles of drizzle in the morning. There was a mixed array of G-force, RMC, GD, Factory Five and Boomerang cobras plus the pair of RF GT40s and the sensational one off aluminium A98. I can't believe no one has snapped up that car yet.

We departed from our usual show and shine location in support of the Rotary club and it worked out well. The oval is located in an inner city suburb making access really easy. It was also handily located across the road from a sizeable shopping centre which is great for the ladies when they have had enough of cars, and the fair itself was great for keeping the kids amused.

Also of particular interest was many members commented that the spectators generally seemed to be of a rather different (ie, more respectful) nature than what you might see at some of the other car related shows.