View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 08:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Bill,
I'm not on a first name basis with the ebay seller. There's no way I'm going to consider parting with any money unless he addresses my questions, which by the way I've sent three messages now since the first question without any return. To me, it's too much of a gamble for the price and no list of parts or final technical support/specs given to buyers to help finish the items in a timely manner. I'm not trying to help sell these kits that are unknown to me, as was suggested on another thread. I've restored my father's Mustang, a sailboat and a vintage biplane that had poorly done plans.

I just figured I'd use this site to help me save a few headaches that I encounter when getting into a new build. So please excuse my presence by asking a few questions,while attempting to save some time and money. If this one does not pan out, you'll probably see me post questions about another models that I'm looking at. I am looking for a project to build that will be built with performance abilities in mind, not something that's been done by someone else.-Jeff