View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 04:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

It's only money Ash. Besides, asking price (perceived value) and actual price paid are often completely different animals. I'd be doubtful the fella that buys that car would hang around on this forum but you never know.

I reckon it fits the shopping list pretty good.

- very high quality build (interior and exterior) I can only assume so based on the $'s being asked.
- something that handles well. Probably doubtful.
- something that is mega loud. Possibly but then if its over 93 odd DBA it wont pass rego etc.
- zero hassles (with the car or getting it into and registered in Australia) I'm still laughing! But PM Damage as he's done many things many have been unable to do.
- a car that looks completely unique (either the one I sent you in this email or the one below). They all look different in their own way.
- some sort of anti-theft device so the friggen thing doesn't get stolen. Who'd wanna steal one?
- an authentic feel (especially in the interior) Yep it should do that.

"If anyone is happy to recommend an Australian manufacture who they feel would be a match for my expectations that would be mega appreciated."
Often ones expectation breeds contempt so always dangerous on that front. Talk to the usual suspects and drawer your own conclusions. Plenty of info here on line just use the search button for heaps of banter on the few out there doing things. In Oz you have Cobra Kits, AP, Factory 5, RMC, Superformance, DRB, Classic Revival, Backdraft plus a fair few others. Some of these guys are entering into the Oz Cobra Market and others are exiting.

Research is your friend and ask around your local Cobra community for feedback and advice. There's a strong following on this forum for a few of the manufacturers mentioned above but like anything just do your research and don't rush!

Spookypt

Last edited by spookypt; 01-13-2015 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Added Superformance