View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 04:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold - Shelby Cobra CSX6045, 468 ci all aluminum Shelby engine
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Garage View Post
Actually I don't think you do and I'll explain why. You answer the question with it's "a true Shelby built in 2011". I don't think anyone here would have issue with that, giving the year makes a big difference. Evan answers the question with it's "a genuine Shelby Cobra" not mentioning the year, that is the missing crucial information. Then of course there is his plate "REAL 1", we shouldn't have to even go there. Word play to mislead with a direct tie back to "genuine Shelby Cobra".

There is also Evan's view that originals and continuations are the "wheat" and all others are the "chaff". Note that Evan has put the continuation replicas in the same class as the originals, all the others are 'garbage' by comparison. (See definition of chaff above). Do you subscribe to that view as well?
I said I agree with him. Interpret that any way you like. As I also said I don't have his stamina, nor do I have the time, to respond to every challenge.