View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
Yep, and that book also calls your CSX4206 "Cobra like" and a "true replica." Shelby just didn't like the term replica, so he called something else. It's a replica produced 30-50 years after the 998. Everything else is replica. And a replica is not genuine. And you admit you own a replica. That's LOGIC.

Yes, as you like to do with Rolex watches or Ferraris or the Mona Lisa, my analogy is that Ned, the SAAC Cobra Registrar is indeed the Curator of the 998. That's my position and you believe otherwise. I don't really care.

When the Registry changes, which I'm sure it will, all that ambigious language will be removed. Because, logically, you own a replica. Not real. Not authentic. Not genuine. If Carroll Shelby came back from the dead and told me that your car is a genuine Shelby Cobra, I'd say, with all the respect in the world, "B.S."

Here are the FACTS:

Facts, fraud, logic, Registry (ambigious with terms like Cobra-like and true replica).
I just can't and won't waste my time with you any more. Waste of time.