View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 05:58 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
just curious. what do we consider these?

I happen to love the look of the series 1 cars. And they are ORIGINAL Shelby. Supposedly designed and built ground up by Shelby American. Every other "shelby" started as something else
Very simply, another genuine and an original Shelby from Shelby American Inc., The two are not mutually exclusive but many of you can't grasp that concept.

But since the Series 1 went out of production years ago if SAI brought back the same car in a second run they would be "replicas" of the first run since they would not be "originals" and thus not genuine Shelby Series 1. Yep.

Hey, you guys keep at. You've already reached over 40 pages on this thread analyzing, cogitating, debating, arguing, personally insulting dissenters and the Registry over what "replica" means, what is "real", "genuine" etc..., when those "terms" have the advocated meaning as opposed to another at another time, what Joe Blow means or "intends" when he asks this or that...etc... It's a comedy show.

It's all so easy. Just read the Registry. It's all in there. Oh, forgot many of you don't even own a Registry but nevertheless attack what you haven't read or "predict" (and likely virulently hope) its reverse in position. Such predictions themselves are based on nonsensical and erroneous "assumptions" .

One individual in particular hasn't even posted pictures of his "build" or told us anything about it yet professes to be a Cobra "enthusiast" despite repeated requests of me and others for info on the build. Heck the majority of members here always post info on their cars. Hmmm. Not very sociable as a "fellow enthusiast". He seems more intent on attacking long time members personally, posting childish pictures to insult, tearing down Continuation Shelby Cobras and talking about bicycles and watches.

Last edited by REAL 1; 10-19-2015 at 06:03 PM..