View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 08:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Edited to correct multiple errors -

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
Very simply the SAAC position in 2004 is clear. Same position today. It's all the 4th Edition of the World Registry.

Already discussed the add [it's ad unless you mean 2+2] which was clarified as I recall based on the SAAC statement as existed in 2004 years before the litigation SAAC had with CS as the "curator" claimed. The SAAC has never classified continuations as ORIGINALS [Agree, so why did you list your csx4206 as an ORIGINAL and not CONTINUATION?] You are welcome to think I was trying to pass the car off as an original. [But you were, it's all there in black and white] The two buyers who were fighting over the car knew exactly what it was. [Of course, it's called due diligence before making a purchase]

Fact is the majority here refer to the cars as Cobras. [Yes, they are cobra replicas, none of them claim to be REAL like you] When in actuality they are not. Only Shelbys original and current production along with those select few have that "distinction" according to SAAC and the 4th World Registry. [Incorrect, Shelby originals have the distinction, current production models are true-Replicas and very Cobra-like Replicas]

Ironically many here have them registered as '65s or '66's which they are not, False. [Misleading, part of the special provisions the DMV provides for replicas of historic cars may require that some get registered according to the year their car replicates, different states different requirements. In your state you follow the "Kit Car" process to get registered, and it may require the year of the car your kit car replicates] They are in fact pretend Cobras to get right to it. [Agreed, just like your csx4206] Nothing wrong with that it's just what it is. I guess many of you are insulted to be told what you already know but don't want to really say. [Incorrect, you are insulted to be told what you already know but don't want to really say, Buzz's caricature of you was right on the money and has many "likes" because he nailed it]

Ironically, many here have plates that state expressly or impliedly represent they have and are driving a Cobra or 65 Cobra or 66 Cobra. [None say REAL like yours, they are Cobras of the Replica variety just like yours]

No insults needed. Just the facts, law and registry. [This statement is now true based on the above revisions and clarifications] ...

Last edited by Joe's Garage; 10-21-2015 at 09:27 AM..