View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 07:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Street Roadster #782 with 459 cu in FE KC engine, toploader, 3.31
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
Anybody ever do this. PM me and give me do and don'ts and what to expect. Thanks in advance.
Yes, we went last Sept. Viking is a first class outfit and the cruise itself is first class. If there was any hitch in schedules or tours they went out of their way to make it right. It was our 2nd time with them. They do keep you going a lot - it's really a tour and not so much a lay back and rest vacation. Food is great, the wine flows freely (literally) and the sights, towns and tours are really great.

There's quite a bit of walking on tours but not so much that most people will have any problems.

We took the Budapest to Amsterdam route (they run both ways). At the end we think we under-appreciated Budapest and wish we had spent more time there. We spent an extra day in Amsterdam but we were down by Dam Square and it wasn't so much our thing. A lot of people like it. We had been to England/Scotland before but not mainland Europe.

If you have any specific questions let me know and I'll try to get you an answer.

Dan