View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 10:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Did a bit of digging...

Exotic Times Auto - ETA - operated in Longwood, Florida and produced Cobra replicas from 1990 - 1999

ETA Cobra:

As you can see, the ETA car has an accurate body shape with the wheels and tires properly tucked into the wheel wells.

Your Cobra:

Judging by the way your front wheels extend way beyond the front fender, you may indeed have some form of a hybrid, with a body from one manufacturer and a chassis from another. Then again, it may be a simple case of the wrong front wheel offset.
The only Texas based replica manufacturer that comes to mind right now is Lonestar but they also feature a lengthened 92(?)" wheelbase. A good place to start would be to measure your wheelbase and post clear pics of the engine bay, chassis and front and rear suspensions and the experts here will quite likely be able to identify exactly what you have.
Respectfully, as of now and without further info; your car may be significantly overpriced at the advertised $60,000.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 08-22-2021 at 10:57 AM..