Thread: Brakes !
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 06:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hello everyone

I do appreciate that I am getting answers from you but I am still not able to use them a lot. And yes, there isn’t any problem with the mechanical capability or the Workshop, but as you said, it’s a language problem

I know I am sounding lazy but in reality, I’m not. I will definitely contact the supplier you mentioned but I am afraid we will be going thru the same communication problems

If you managed to understand my existing front and rear set up, I really need a direct link to what I have to order - front amd rear — in order to modernize my brake systems to the best

The links you sent unfortunately do not work

If you are not able to send links, I need very specific information for front and rear on what I should speak to the supplier you mentioned — the more specifications you give (as if you are making the order yourself), the better

If I really try to understand everything you are saying and go out with this information I am pretty sure there will be some questions back and I won’t be able to answer them

So either direct links or very specific info on what I have to order for front and rear (almost similar to a packing list) would be very - very helpful

Many thanks in advance cause you are investing time !