View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 08:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa02 View Post
@the shadow, for $39k (In this day & age) that's not a bad price. As many of you that know me (Never paid retail ) I'd offer 32-35K. With FFR going on BaT, in the 55-75K range, or just one-off's bringing over 40K. As long as the bones are good, I'd say a good starter car for a newbie, and little money left over to fix those pieces that bother you.
I was the 1st caller on a FF Mrk III that came up for sale this past week for $20K. It was rolling and running in primer/guide coat sitting in a body shop. It had a 5.0 FI doner engine, 5 spd tremec , 8.8 rear, carbon fiber dash,gauges,mustang 5 spoke wheels,5 lug all around,discs all around,all headlights, tail lights & seats. was missing the roll bar windshield and carpeting. I wanted to buy it but the guy said they had no MSO paperwork and it may or may not have been titled with the state? It was his uncles project and he died so he was selling it as is. I told the guy at 8pm wed night if he could find out for sure if there was a title or mso I'd buy it cash, he said he'd ask the family and look. I messaged him at 8am thursday morning to follow up and he said he took a deposit and sold it. I kick myself for not just buying it but I didnt want to get burned with there being no paperwork?