View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 02:54 AM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
You need to refine your search parameters a bit more, as all of the following can be documented both by a simple google search, as well as SAAC records for these cars.

Copper brake lines, not that I'm aware of, as copper would not stand up to the rigors of street and/or track use and would most likely not pass a tech inspection. Same goes for fuel lines.

Depends on the car, CSX3029 (a full 427SC when new) had a carpeted interior and door panels. I have seen this car up close and in person, along with several others, but can't remember the other CSX numbers at this time.....Most, but potentially not all had full interiors when sold new.

Depends on more than what you have given us at this point in time. Is there racing history documented in the cars history? The cars known history will play a key roll in whether to restore it to like new, or leave it in as is condition.

What is the CSX# so we can review the known history.

Bill S.
Some Brit cars used a steel line that was coated with a sorta copper colored plating for corrosion resistance, it is often mistaken for copper. I think this is case.

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/