View Single Post
Old 09-22-2002, 08:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 1233-396C.I. Windsor
Not Ranked     
Default Saturday the 21st-instant replay

This is just a "thank you" from Cyndi and I to all who attended this past Saturday. For all of you who could not attend and those who did, go to "www.northernracingproducts.com" and hit "click here for cobras". We literally had tons of fun, 18 Cobras and 1 hefty 68 Ford wagon. The wagon is the proud possession of Bill Pearson from Prior Lake. Bill owns the sprint car that was in the shop and told Cyndi that he needs a Cobra! I want to say thanks to those who made this happen, first, Tom Carbone. When we all agreed to this date, Tom was the first one who called and made the generous offer of pizza and beer. Thank you Tom. My brothers Kevin and Joe Beamish. Kevin groomed the grounds and helped me clean the shop. Joe flew in from Charlotte N.C. after I talked to him on Wednesday. Joe is a fabricator on Hank Parker Jrs Nascar team and thought a yard full of Cobras sounded like a nice change instead of fixing wrecked race cars. Joe helped prepare the shop and weighing-in the cars. Kim Beamish, my sister-in law helped Cyndi with food prep and set-up instead of going to watch her son race karts at I-94 Raceway. Scott Beamish,my oldest son, operated the digital camera and "skycam" and is the creator and host of the website. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed hosting the first annual "Snakes on the Grass" event.
Thanks again, Mike and Cyndi