View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 07:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     

Keith,

Thanks for the kind words. I hope this one goes east so we can get some more customers out your way.

Rick,

I would never make it to your house—I’d by carjacked by someone long before I ever made it there—probably Tony, Turk, or Jamo.

Tony,

I think the only way you are going to get this one is to car jack it from me. I am sure there will be a price put on your head if you win TWO IN A ROW!!!

Jamo,

Sorry about the tires. I was too tired to call you with the sizes—so I just took them off your car. I’m a bum…what can I say…OOPS! I said the “bum” word around Jamo. Jamo, please don’t take that as a request.

I need my own camera. I am tired of begging it off of my brother. Maybe I’ll go buy one today. Anyone got any suggestions?

John,

See the above post to Jamo…errrr I hope you don’t “see” too much. I’m looking for a camera.

As for raffle tickets, that’s not my department. My department only deals with flat sheets of aluminum and other night-time extra-curricular activities (such as pinching Jamo’s wheels). Might I suggest we all call DV at once—seeing how he hasn’t responded to this thread yet.

Don,

Come on by! I’d love to meet you. That is a long way to go out of your way…hmmmm. I wonder if he has any ulterior motives…just kidding! I’d love to have you come by. We do need to get the car out to Ohio ASAP so DV can start his work.

Thank you for your kind words.

I hope to see you all this year and I know we will all have a great time. Also…we just might have something cool to show this year.

David
"Fear is the thief of dreams."