View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 10:29 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by David Kirkham

Keith,

We are working on a customer demonstrator program of some sort. I have NO IDEA how that would work...it is just a thought we are kicking around right now to have our car seen at more shows. There are far more shows around the world than I have time, money, or energy to attend. Any ideas?

David
David,

I will gladly help here in the SE. I know you guys are swamped and probably don't need any help right now, please keep me in mind.

As an example, one of the local shows (at Charlotte Motor Speedway) has a couple of big shows. Below is some info I gleaned from them:

Our (Car)shows draw approximately 200,000 over the 4 days. We have any where from 7 to 8 thousand vendors that particpate. Also, we have 45 to 50 car clubs that come and display their cars. If you are interested in purchasing a space you can contact Amy Kluttz, in our Sales and Marketing Department at 704-455-4373. Amy handles our Manufacture Midway, which in set up in the Winston Cup Garage, this midway is filled with companies who want to display their product. She could gave you additional information as far as cost goes.

I would bet there are some potential customers lurking in that 200K group.

Keep up the great work and I'll scratch my head for some ideas.

I just keep repeating to myself (and my wife), "I will have a Kirkham someday, I will have a Kirkham someday." Maybe if I click my heels three times, I'll have better luck.

Regards,

Keith