Old 02-19-2003, 03:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to nolimits
Not Ranked     
Default pick up of Jenny's car

David and Club Cobra,
Intercity Lines Inc. has opened their hearts for Team Jenny. They will transport Jenny's Car from Kirkham to us (It's gotta come here first boys, so we can give it 289 lives!) as their donation to our cause! Intercity works with the Kirkham's on shipping some of their customer's cars, and was very willing to support Team Jenny.
David,
It will be picked up within 10 days from today. We need to finalize the charitable agreement on Friday and set the pick up date, then let you know.
Club Cobra,
If you have not arranged shipping of your car(s) to DVSF yet, give Jeff at Intercity Lines a call at 1-800-221-3936. Or if you have other vehicle shipping needs, give them a call.
(I tried to contact our Club Cobra sponsor, Rich Lacy of Rich's Transport the past couple days but didn't have any luck - cell phone was out of service area, could not leave a message- Sorry Rich - Had to get this done).

The 289 engine is being repaired, blueprinted, rods balanced, etc. I will let DV have the enjoyment of giving you engine details. He will be back online this Friday.

We appreciate everyone's patience with the dvsf.com website. It is soooo close to being up...hopefully ready to go online just after DV's return.

Jay
(DV's business partner at Classics by Elite LLC.)