View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 09:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Question Registration help

If someine could please settle this once and for all, it would be a great service to me and others like me (and remember, speak s-l-o-w-l-y, my wife says it's the only way things will sink into my head.).

I am in the ealry stages of purchasing a cobra (still flying around and looking at examples), but am getting centered on a Superformance. What I am seeking out is someone who has possibly purchased a SPF, and has then titled it in Minnesota, or more specifically, Wright County. I am looking to have two questions answered.

1) What is the proper process to undertake to get a car titled and registered in this state (please keep it legal, and don't post and cheats you found to use. I seem to always get caught)?

2)If you could do something different in the purchase, registering, shipping or ordering of the car, what would it be? More specifically, I'm not so much interested in what color choice you would rather have had, but what did you regret or find helpful about throughout the experience?

3)Not being highly skilled automotively, and highly picky about things I undertake, I am leaning towards having a motor shipped to the dealer and installed by them. Is there a pro/con and, if you have done this, any recommendations?

Thank you very much in advance for your responses.