Thread: Cobra snobs
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     
Default Dorman for Gov!

Right on the nosey there StephanC about with freedom comes responsibilty!

Any one care to spot me $3500 for my candidacy? My platform, hmmm....... more than 500 of those special titles every year? How about an unlimited number of special vehicle titles in CA? I am pretty damn liberal (moderate?) for a card carrying Republican. At the same time can be pretty damn concervative (my own contradiction). I would decriminalize drugs, prostitution, smoking in privately owned but publically accessed establishments, put the pledge of allegiance back in schools, stop frivolous laysuits (you loose, you pay), I wouldn't give illegal immigrants social services and ID cards (I would deport them), allow law abiding citizens to carry fire arms, stop sending people to jail for life just because they got busted three times stealing some twinkies, support choice and the death penalty (interesting that I put those two together, isn't it?), put prisoners to work, put welfare recipients to work improving the community in which they live (no free ride on my watch baby!), reward corporate conscious, yadda, yadda, yadda.

How about something actually on topic from me? I think those who look down their noses at other Cobra are individuals that are that way in other areas of their lives. It is just in their nature. I would suspect that Ego, if not ignorance as well, or even a inferiority issue to be at the root of the behavior. Maybe they have a small wanky or they where beat up to much in school or they think their $hit doesn't stink, but whatever the cause, it is their problem. I am not without sin myself. I have seen a couple of cobra that I thought to myself 'I would not be caught dead in that!' But I had the good taste to keep my thoughts to myself. In general I just enjoy those good people who share with honesty and enthusiasm and torment those without! Got to have some fun!

Rick

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com