Thread: Cobra snobs
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 05:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1696, 427 Shelby aluminum 462 stroker from Southern Automotive. 1967 GTO and a '98 'Vette. Life is good.
Not Ranked     
Default No Engine!!!!!!!!!!????????????

PDHse:

Thanks, but you gotta' have a sense of humor when you buy a car with no engine. I cannot repeat the comments of my 81 year-old father (the idea of a new car with no engine did NOT meet with his approval). Thank God he doesn't know what it cost.

My wife (thank God she does not know exactly what it cost) makes comments about how engine size HAS to correlate to the size of a certain part of the male anatomy. She says, "Let me get this straight, there are guys with BIG blocks and guys with small blocks. What does it mean if you have NO Block?" (ha-ha, very funny) What's worse is she has told all her girl friends about the BB/SB thingy. They now laugh and point when I enter a room. She did (bless her heart) make me a donation box and set it on the hood (with a towel under it). So far it's almost been a month and I have $3.23.

Some of my male friends have started making VROOOOOM VROOOM noises when I'm around. Just wait 'til they want a ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, you gotta' have a sense of humor. But, I will have the last laugh next spring when I and Dog-From-Hell (see my gallery for a picture) ride off into the sunset.

"There ain't nuthin' fun about havin' money in the bank."

"If I were smarter, I'd probably know a lot more."

Last edited by StephenC; 08-22-2003 at 08:49 PM..