Thread: Cobra snobs
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 11:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     
Default .................................................. .

(Flyin_Freddie puts down Persian rug, dons love beads and linen robes while assuming the Lotus position...)

Ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, he begins to chant....Ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Indeed, Grasshopper, also known as DeWeese, we have reached a higher plateau of conciousness through your teachings. We realize that we must not put down the feelings of others who have put down the actions of others without regard to the Cobra they may, or may not drive. But, O' great minds of this website...how should we begin to understand those that do put down others for their actions...? One may weave a story that, being based on a true occurance, may only be embelished somewhat to make the reader more enlightened and the reading more enjoyable, while another one chastises the story teller for the embelishment. Yea, verily, I, too, have stooped to that level of criticism in the recent past. However, although I may have unjustly criticised anothers opinion, verily, I will purchase the beverage of the others liking upon a chance encounter. Not in an effort to make amends for my criticisms, mind you, but in celebration of our mutual liking of all things Cobra. Yea, I may not always agree with the others opinion, criticisms, outlooks, or anything else. But....I will always like his Cobra looking vehicle, be it built on a budget, in Poland, Las Vegas, South Africa, or that famous place in Egypt. But, please....please....if you own one....drive it, okay? Not driving it is not unlike being married to Selma Hayak and sleeping in twin beds..and not unlike whacking off ... you get the same feeling, but it's just a lot more fun when you put it on the road.

Oooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Oooooooooommmmmmmmmmm mm...the sound of finger cymbals and sitars...incense wafts through the air... Ooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.