View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 03:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR1427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Calling Carroll Shelby "money grubin POS" is over the line. We ask for self control in personal attacks. Here is a thread there is not even a dissenting voice. There is not even a debate or an argument going on in here.

In that case, that kind of language without any provocation is nothing more than bathroom graffiti

Don't!!
Well .. that's your opinion, and I stated mine concerning BOTH that over priced Mustang and the Man who thinks his fairy dust of a name will turn it in a precious unobtainium alloy. The 'old man' sues anything moving that could be 'trade dress' mistaken as something he sat on once. Including those hard to find - super rare - Shelby Port-a-johns sideoilers. Which I'm sure, if the market went nuts for them ... he would mysteriously find a bunch of them in his basement (yes, sarcasm).

I don't see Carroll on this thread so where did this step over the line as a "personal" attack? Rhetorical. Obviously .. it "personally" offends you.. and a few others who still worship the guy. I got that much. I suppose in the future, I'll keep my "over the line" comments about your hero off your forum.

Quote:
Do you really mean that?

Pat Buckley
Yes, I do.

Real 1 - I've met ALOT of Cobra Snobs .. funny thing is, NONE - Not a single one of them owned a FFR. Go figure.