View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 07:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

Manny,
One of the few times I have agreed with you when you said the "folks here don't look down on FFRs". They DON'T.

Different than most forums on the INTERNET, this one is NON-denominational.
SPF has their own website, and I believe you have to own one to even get in there, FFR has theirs.

We here are NOT aligned with any particular brand. I had an ERA, now have a CSX. The other moderator had none, and now has a Kirkham. The owner of the website Brent Mills, to this date doesn't know what the hell he owns. We know for sure it don't run, whatever it is.

With that information, anyone should feel comfortable being here regardless of what you own, or what you are planning on building or buying.

It don't get better than that. I would venture to guess most of the member are under the column of "Don't own one".

We don't care where your loyalty or your inclinations lie.
We do care if anyone of us carry a chip on our shoulders in anticipation that we are not welcome because we own X, Y or Z.

That doesn't mean we don't have strong opinions of what we prefer. We also demonstrate a great deal of loyalty to the brands we own, or owned. More than the manufacturers have shown toward us.

Enjoy.

TURK
CC MODERATOR