Thread: Cobra snobs
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 08:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4761, KCR Shelby Alloy 496,760hp
Send a message via AIM to misfit41
Not Ranked     

this is pretty funny,,,and I by no means think that everyone should only build what they drive,I just feel the guy who builds his dream car,only because he cant afford to buy has more heart in it,you have to want it bad to stick it out,on the other hand,not all ,but some guys have 50 or 100k to invest for a toy,,and maybe choose a cobra,,while others weight out the time and committment involved and maybe buy the spf,working hard hours to pay for it, sometimes I wish I had done that,I have all kinds of cool cars and choppers around,if only I had time to finish them.
As many of you know I sell used harleys for a living,I see the same thing,the guy who has dreamed all his life of owning a mediocre $11000 bike,and rides it 8000 miles pre year,grinning ear to ear,others write a 35k check for the custom chopper someone else built,ride it 200 miles a year but loves it because everyone thinks it's cool.
I just wish we could all embrace eachother as friends and screw what kind of car we have,it feels like the silly clicks in high school reading some of these post,but come to think of it,why cant we all just get along ? hehell,,,Tk

"this whole Adult thing just isnt working for me "