View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 08:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E.R.A. FIA #2088 1964 289 w/Webers
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by backstay

I'm thinking 289 FIA style, in BRG with white stripes, no side pipes, leather interior, as far under 50k as possible. On further thought, there are so many on the market, probably to buy one already done, but it's got to be a quailty job. I know what you mean about opinions; this sort of thing goes on all the time on the minimania message board where I hang out. Also, I've filled out my profile. On MM board, lots of folks won't waste their time answering a thread if it's a teenager just looking for someone to chat with, which I am not.

Thanks for your thoghts.
Since you are so close to ERA the choice is very simple. ERA does make a very nice car topped only, in my opinion, by the aluminum bodied cars(I still like the ERA shape more!!). You could also look into the Unique FIA car which is also really well built. Look at the manufacturers websites & find a local Cobra club if you can. Put your eyes on as many cobras as you can & pull in all the facts. Take your time, put in the work & you will make the decision best for you.