Thread: Best Cobra kit?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 08:09 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1507 427 Dart Block Windsor
Not Ranked     

Check past threads for about three days' worth of nonstop interesting reading.

Go to Cobracountry and order Curt Scott's book: "The Complete Guide to Cobra Replicas". This will help you decide what you need/want/don't want. Although it may not be readily apparent, there REALLY are lots of differences. Then contact ten or so manufacturers for their brochures. Comparing cars in person is the best way to help you make your decision. Sit and ride in the cars, if possible. If your size is an issue, the room in the car may be a big factor in helping you decide. Since you're within relatively easy driving distance of several manufacturers, visit as many as you can to see how the cars are constructed and how the people relate to the cars they're building.

When you know what you're looking at/for, by all means, contact ERA and ask Peter for an appointment to visit their shop. You will be impressed. I don't believe I've ever heard a negative comment regarding the ERA cars or people.

If your garage construction project is going anything like mine, if you order your ERA now you'll receive it about the time your garage is finished.

Last edited by Lowell W; 08-24-2003 at 08:11 AM..