View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 08:33 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Default Hey guys...

As soon as I hear back from Buzz, I'll know a little more to pass along. The printing and cost should not be an issue, but I wanted to be up front with everyone so we don't try to end up with 5 variations of the same sticker.

I appreciate everyone's input and ideas. I would like to propose that we limit these to ClubCobra members only to keep it sort of special AND when we see one, we know it's a members car. Just a thought.

I will respect the original designers thoughts, (waiting for a final proof) so we get a few things fixed on the prototype so we can take it to the next steps. I imagine it'll be a week or so before i can get more details. Yes, group orders for area clubs would be better too to help save a bit of time, money, energy!

I don't want to rush it. We need a good, clean sticker that will last for a long time to come! And we want to be happy with it, right? Thanks.