Old 09-03-2003, 08:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     
Smile

Craig,

My kids are watching Steve's video "Crocodile Hunter" right now. (Just heard another "Crikey" from the TV room.) I think it might be the first CD on the planet to be worn out from watching it too many times. If it would have been a video, it would have died long ago. Even my 2 year old knows it by heart.

My kids would do anything to get a signed hat, shirt, whatever. Heck, I even want one! Steve is the coolest. I look at all those other wannabe biologists with big sticks to catch snakes and have to laugh. I even saw Jeff Corwin once back down from catching a King Cobra. I am sure in 2 minutes Steve would have been petting him saying, "Isn't he gorgeous?"

Maybe one day we will get Steve into one of our cars Now that would be cool.

I digress,

I REALLY want to get a car down under. We have cars all over Europe, Canada, Mexico, Saudia Arabia, Japan, and the US. Would LOVE to get one in your little corner of the world. What kind of car are you looking for? I would certainly be interested in your thoughts and opinions on our cars and what you options/etc you prefer. How do we get them imported? How do I get to see a Great White Shark? How do I get to see a salt water croc?

David
"Fear is the thief of dreams."