View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 09:12 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Irv,

If you are talking about the Kwik Lift ramps that you jack up, I have had them for years and love them. I don't have enough clearance in my garage for a regular lift and they are just the perfect height to lay or sit under the car and work. Casalennie also has them and likes them.
As for the trailer I sold mine years ago, but I had a compostite type with three axels and 6 wheel electric brakes. Here in Calif. they required me to have brakes on that trailer. I don't know if a smaller trailer is required to have them or not. But I would recommend them in case you have to stop suddenly. In mine the whole rear end door opened and laid down to drive in on and it was a very gentle slope so the Cobra cleared well. That is one thing to look for on any trailer is the angle of the ramps getting onto it as these cars are so low. I had a built in electric winch, tool box, work bench and fuel rack. The electric winch was nice but not an absolute necessity. It was just easier than pushing the car in if it wasn't running for any reason.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery