View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 05:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     

Now, now guys...let's take a step back and look at the forest. Some people are just not interested in every thread. Period. If I posted a topic on something on my Shell Valley car, should every SPF, FFR, Unique, B&B, Kirkham, CSX, Street Beasts owner post on it? I think not...That's why the board is broken down into forums...Not everyone wants to read Shop Talk or Race Talk. I would say the majority of the members on this board just login to see ideas...new cool topics...maybe get a quick reply to something that's bugging them. Why would EVERYONE wanna read a 2 page post on heat transfer between brake pads and rotors? I'm interested just because it's where I'm at with my car right now...trying to decide how big of a master cylinder combo I need....what size calipers...etc.

And as for the $10k Cobra....that may be all fine for someone who hasn't bought one yet and can build a Cobra from scratch...but how many people on here can do that? I sure can't. Plus, if someone already paid $30-100k for a Cobra, why would they wanna ready a post that says they could have one for $10k?

I don't know...I don't expect all of my posts to get 9000 hits...maybe I'm just seeing this from a different light.

Not trying to spam anyone...just expressing my opinion.

Last edited by blykins; 01-17-2004 at 05:33 AM..