View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 12:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

trularin: I was a little vague in my first post so let me clarify. I personally am not building this engine (I've got a very competent engine builder to do that.) We're looking to build up a Superformance cobra and we really like the idea of a big block, hence the original question. I was just feeling out the crowd to see if anyone had any input that might be helpful with the parts list, namely quality of manufactures and what not. I'll be leaving the "particulars" up to the builder.

Clois Harlan: Again I appreciate your concern as to my "engine building abilities," as I mentioned previously, I personally am not building this motor, my goal is to learn as much as possible prior to reaching a point of no return as I will be ordering/choosing some of the parts for this engine. Thanks for the feedback on the Tremic, as this is precisely the reason I enquired this forums help!

Cracker: This is the block I'm referring to... http://www.carrollshelbyent.com/engi...inum_block.cfm
Regarding the rods, I must have been typing too fast and overlooked this mistake, we will infact be going with the Oliver's and I have adjusted my previous post accordingly. Also, I'll look into the Victor intake, I appreciate your help!

Turk: I'll definitely inquire on the Sidewinder!

Thanks for the feedback