View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 09:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

Terry,
The car is BEING finished, not because Roy Hunt said so, I thought Dwayne's representative said so. I also happen to know so.
I stuck my neck out on this as far as I can, hoping I would play a small part in getting this car FINISHED. If the car is NOT finished this time as promised, I may be going there with my OWN camera. I don't need a crew.

I am asking, if we could tone it down a little since some people have stepped in to get IT DONE.
Or should the beatings go on, until the car is delivered?

I don't know Roy, I only met him once, and also talked to him last week and I am very familiar what they promised and what they didn't deliver. At this point in time, the effort is to get the car DONE.
Once it is, we can all line up for blood. You can lead..

If this wasn't "business at it's worst", there wouldn't be as many pots on this. I didn't see anyone defending what happened, or didn't. How could they.

Someone who is already broke, doesn't have the incentives you and I with higher morals, and principals might. He is beyond struggling, that is why OTHERS are helping to get the car done without too much fanfare.
Please let's cut THEM a little slack, not Roy, who by any measure does not deserve any at this point.

Once the car is in the hands of the rightful owner, there should be plenty of time for the lynching, the lawyers, the lawsuit and whatever you like.

TURK

Last edited by Turk; 12-16-2004 at 09:12 PM..