Thread: Best Fe Parts.
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 07:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coupe,Blue w/white stripes SB; Roadster, Blue w/white stripes BB w/2-4s; SPF installer/Hot Rod-Custom Car builder
Not Ranked     

Quote:
I really don't think that is is all that "impossible" to have 2 people in one of the nations largest state to have a 1966 Fairlane
No you are correct, it is however EXTREMELY unusual for 2 guys that live, according to the maps available on the same internet as you like to play, less than 20 miles apart with the "same car" that don't even know each other. It gets smellier the more you look.Let's go over this again....another troll logs on a few days ago and list all these hard to get FE parts, but doesn't have a clue as to what they could be(oh my). In approximately the same time frame you (loser4sure) appear and have bought some of the same parts and have pics from a companies website that you "claim" are the parts...hmmm. It just so happens that both of you turkeys live less than 20 miles away from each other in the DFW area and have never met nor even know each other. Since I can't find your 7000 positive feedbacks on a search of e-bay, under loser4sure ,lameturkey and lambchop, I am guessing you ought to buy a lotto ticket. Because you are a real weener. Before you go nighty, tell your mommy to contact me and I will tell her how to block your access to the computer.