View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

Ron
I hope the My Shasta Goddess cuts a fart and the wind picks up. Just for the halibut, I went for a short ride even though the temp was only 47 ºF. Got back a hour ago and my ears are still cold.

Boy, that is cold. The engine loved it. Wish someone would make an inexpensive chiller for the air intake of a carb. I stopped at the local CVS to pick up some Halloween candy. Boy... the candy bars shrink every year. I swear I could inhale the "snack size" bars thru one nostril.

So I went to the supermarket. Ahhhhhaaaaaaaa. They had candy bars

House brand bars on sale at $0.50 each. At least the kids will not sneer at these bars. They are huge!

Looks like the Sears store is closed in your picture. My local Sears has a 4 story parking garage built next to it, and the regular parking lot is huge.

At least the sun was out. Checked out a house for sale (waterfront) at a price which I considered reasonable. Now I know why its reasonable. Someone will buy it, blow the house up and start from scratch.

Last edited by wtm442; 10-27-2006 at 03:16 PM..