View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

First of all in order to be able to open up Tremec trannies, without voiding the warranty, you have to be an authorized repair center, which we at Standard Transmission are, and just about the only one in the nation. Secondly, you have to be careful where you purchase these transmissions from, alot of times you will get what seems to be good cus. service before the sale. But after that you find out either they didn't know what they were talking about, which I believe is the case here, or they have forgotten you just spent several thousand dollars with them and could care less about your little questions or concerns. Unless, of course, you are wanting another tranny and then they are your best friend again. You would be very suprised if you were to search different forums about the Company being discussed, you find alot of the same issues with them, from a lot of different people. I am not here to bash another company, I would think it would be in anyones best interest to research a company before makeing a large purchase like this. I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you this the service I provide my customers is the most important thing I can provide them. With good cus. service the sales and everything else will just fall into place. But that's just my opinion for what it is worth. jimig@standardtransmission.com