View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi Tech Cobra Contemporary Cobra
Not Ranked     

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I thought the car was the one being warranted not the person? You buy an unfinished car for that kind of money it should be transferable. I also think that the warrantee on these components shouldnt start until its registered. I know I'll get a lot of flack on that but its an idea that should be looked into if you want the public to believe in your product. Ive heard a lot of good things about Superformance but this isnt one of em. In a world of misinformation this industry needs to do everything it can to put it all up front. Theres too much money involved not to. If there is anyone that can speak for Superformance in an official capacity let em step up and explain it all so we can hear it from the top. I happen to like their cars so throw your rocks in someone elses direction. Michael
is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not to the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."' Patrick Henry.