View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 08:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 148 with 427 SO
Not Ranked     

I can tell you that my SPF was several years old when I bought it. I can also tell you that the few times I have had dealings with what I would say is the "local" spf dealer, I have had nothing but heart burn. I can also say that when I went to have things fixed here locally and they had to get spf specific parts from that local dealer....their response was....."what an ass".

I have not had the favorable SPF support everyone is talking about. I also was thinking of doing a GT 40 and could not even get a test drive in the GT40 when it was here at a local show...even with the wife standing there with the check book ready to go. Everyone else that wanted one did, but they were not even serious buyers that I could tell.

I do like my car. I think it is well made, but I am slowly redoing everything as there are lots of updates for the older cars. I know now that I am going to have to go some where else for parts and info in the future...the guys in OH sound like they are supporting their spf customers well.

But the point is, not all the dealings with SPF dealers are great. I will not be buying any more cars from them based on my lack of service/support.

Buzz